Flash Animated Button
Author: Aun | Email
WIDTH="250" HEIGHT="125" id="animated_button" ALIGN="">
Hear We lean Flash Animated buttons.
1. Start with a new file and place some graphics or text you'd like to use for your button. Here's what i am starting :
2. Select all of your graphics and click the F8 key and make them a Button. Name your button.
3. Double-click your button to edit it.
4. I want to animate the circle and arrow in this example, so I'm going to select those again and click the F8 key again, and this time I'll select Movie Clip.
5. Let's edit this movie clip now so double click it to open it up. Here I will separate the outer blue ring from the inner Red circle/arrow.
6. Double click the blue circle to select it. Click F8 to convert it to a Graphic.
7. While still selected, click Command-X/Control-X to cut it. Create a New Layer, name it Layer 1 and click Command-Shift-V/Control-Shift-V to Paste in Place on the Layer 2 layer.
8. Select the Layer 1 and the inner arrow and click F8 to make them a Graphic.
9. Create a short Motion Tween for each symbol. I rotated the Layer 1/arrow and animated the Layer 2 circle.
10. That will complete the animation on the Up state on your button. Go ahead and preview the button by clicking Command-Enter/Control-Enter to preview it.
When you're ready, go on to the next page to animated the Over state
Download Source File
We hope the information helped you. If you have any questions
or comments, please don't hesitate to post them on the
Submit your Tutorial at Click Here