My St. Louis client is a strategic marketing communications company that builds solutions for their clients that are best-of-breed in technical and creative execution. They are looking to add a full-time staff position to their Interactive Group.
Qualified candidates should have experience in the following:
* ActionScript 2/3 (AS2, AS3)
* Flex 2/3 Framework including creating custom components
* User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design
* Software development life cycle phases
* OO Programming; including all facets relevant to ActionScript 3.0 (AS3)
* OO Design; including solutions to new challenges using existing design patterns
* Testing frameworks such as Flex Unit, and application micro-architectures such as Cairngorm
* Designing applications with dynamic data sources such as XML files or SOAP/Webservices
* Experience with desktop audio, video, and animation concepts
Experience: Candidates must demonstrate previous work. Past experience working within an agency setting such as collaborating with business development, project managers, art directors, etc., is preferable. Candidates must have a minimum of three years practical experience to be considered.
Salary/Benefits: Position is a full-time, salaried position with premium benefits: 100% medical & dental coverage, 401K, profit sharing, and more. Salary commensurate with experience.
To be considered, please submit your resume along with your salary requirements to beau at open-source-staffing.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
beau at open-source-staffing.com
HCIJobs · CHI | Computer-Human Interaction Jobs
Flash / Flex Developer Jobs