New Year is drawing near. Everywhere is involved with the atmosphere of New Year, office, supermarket, street, home and every corner. Do you want to decorate your desktop more with New Year mood by using these high-impact presentations as your computer's screen saver? Here are 3 quick ways to help you get and create New Year screen saver in minutes. Let's share the spirit and New Year cheer with everyone who uses your computer with New Year screen saver.
Way #1 - Create animated screensaver with Free screen saver tool
With this free Wondershare ScreenSaver, you could create screensaver from the ready-made Flash movie or DIY personalized Flash screen saver by yourself from PowerPoint. Here are the steps:
1. Download and install Wondershare PPT2Flash, the free Screen Saver tool will be installed on your computer automatically. You could find it at Start menu. Go to Start -> Programs -> Wondershare -> PPT2Flash Standard -> ScreenSaver.
2. Convert your premade multimedia New Year presentation to Flash movie. PPT2Flash could help you transfer your presentation to Flash in one click with all the animations, transitions and embedded rich media retained. Just click the PPT2Flash menu in PowerPoint and then click Publish, you could get the personalized Christmas Flash movie in minutes.
3. Set the personalized Flash movie as screen saver.
Go to Start -> Programs -> Wondershare -> PPT2Flash Standard -> ScreenSaver. And select the specified Flash movie through Browse button, and then click Create ScreenSaver. This Flash movie will be easily setted as your animated New Year screen saver.
PS. Wondershare ScreenSaver is a free tool, it is installed automatically after you installing Wondershare PPT2Flash. With PPT2Flash, you could make personalized Flash greeting eCard, Flash banner, Flash photo album or Flash movie from PowerPoint easily.
Way #2 - Create static screen save from PowerPoint presentation
Let's take PowerPoint 2007 and Windows XP for example.
Step 1: Save your slide or presentation as a .bmp file
1. In PowerPoint 2007, open the presentation that you want to set as screensaver -> Click the Office Button on the top left corner > point to "Save As" > Click "Other Formats" in the right column > go to the "Save As" window.
2. On the "Save As" window > Select an empty folder or create a new empty folder in which to save your presentation or slide > Modify the name in the "File name" box as you want > Choose "Device Independent Bitmap (*.bmp)" in the drop-down box of "Save as type" > Click "Save" button.
3. In the "Microsoft Office PowerPoint" dialog box > choose "Every Slide" or "Current Slide Only" as you want > Click "OK" in the next dialog box.
Step 2: Create the screen saver
1. In Windows XP, click "Start" > Click "Control Panel" > Click "Display", or click "Appearance and Themes", and then click "Display".
2. On the "Display Properties" window > click "Screen Saver" tab > select "My Pictures Slideshow" > Set the amount of time in the "Wait" box as you want > Click the "Settings" button.
3. On the "My Pictures Screen Saver Options" window > Under "How often should pictures change?", set the slider at the interval as you want > Under "How big should pictures be?", set the slider at the internal as you want > Under "Use pictures in this folder:", browse to the folder in which you saved the presentation or slide > Click "OK" in the "My Pictures Screen Saver Options" window > Click "OK" or "Apply" in the "Display Properties" window.
Now you can preview or wait for your wonderful screen saver from PowerPoint 2007.
Way # 3 - Get premade Christmas screen saver online
Without doubt, this is the easiest way to get New Year screen saver. Just by google free New Year screen saver you will get more. Such as:
Try to use these 3 ways to make a happy New Year Screen Saver and put you into the New Year mood.